Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun Friday

Air Traffic (out of) Control

During a taxi, the crew of a US Air departure flight to Ft.Lauderdale made a wrong turn and came nose-to-nose with aUnited 727. The irate ground controller (a female) lashedout at the US Air crew screaming, "US Air 2771, where are you going? I told you to turn right on 'Charlie' taxi way; you turned right on 'Delta.' Stop right there. I know it's difficult to tell the difference between a C and a D, but get it right."

Continuing her lashing to the embarrassed crew, she was now shouting hysterically, "You've messed everything up; it'll take forever to sort this out. You stay right there and don't move until I tell you to. You can expect progressive taxi instructions in about a half hour, and I want you to go exactly where I tell you, when I tell you, and how I tell you. You got that, US Air 2771? Naturally, the "ground control" frequency went terribly silent until an unknown male pilot broke the silence and asked, "Wasn't I married to you once?"

1 comment:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

OH.MY.Gosh...that is hysterical!!!