Monday, October 15, 2007

Marriage Monday: Divorce Busting

Successful marriages don’t just happen...we should think of marriage like a garden. Successful marriages require regular attention: fertilizing, watering, and weeding. Divorce doesn't just happen either. Marriages, like gardens, don’t die suddenly. Unfortunately they fade away from a gradual lack of attentiveness, taking each other for granted, not spending enough time together.

How can you keep your marriage growing? There are hundreds of web sites devoted to marriage. Here is one that I often refer marriage counseling clients to...



Check out the stages of marriage here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that this website if very helpful. I was in the throes of terrible problems with my husband. We were on the verge of divorce and I talked to one of their Divorce Busting telephone coaches. My coach helped me to turn things around and now I can't believe how much better things are between my husband and me. The coaching program is excellent.