Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Spiritual Growth

God always ignores your present level of completeness in favor of your ultimate future completeness. He is not concerned about making you blessed and happy right now, but He's continually working out His ultimate perfection for you. My Utmost for His Highest - Oswald Chambers.

My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. I will gladly boast of my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me...For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthian 12:9-10

I guess my prayer to be free is being answered. Like most prayers I'm glad I didn't know the process I would have to go through to be healthy - to be free. Even now it would be easy to give up - to go back, but I know that God has called me to something where I can't afford to go bound by all the things that keep me from His "ultimate perfection for me."

1 comment:

Kerry Lynn said...

Odd that I just found your blog through a wordless wednesday link...I really needed this post at this time. Thank you.